Skip to main content



How Did I Apply for Shifting: Tips for Graduate Students Working Far From UPM

As a College of Public Health (CPH) graduate student working far from University of the Philippines Manila (UPM), every leave and money is important. Let me share with you some of my “dapat” moments.

Dapat 1. Before submitting your application, make sure of these three things: ·Your General Weighted Average (GWA) is 2.00 or better ·You know the application period of the program you want to shift to ·Deadline of application
TAKYO TIP 1: If your GWA is still lacking, you have to do some excel work to somehow give yourself an idea on how much grade you need and how many courses/subjects to take: 1. Multiply each of your taken course’s unit and grade 2. Sum up the product of No. 1 3. Add the units 4. Divide No. 2 by No. 3
TAKYO TIP 2: Ask first The National Graduate Office for the Health Sciences (NGOHS) regarding your target degree/program’s opening of application. For example, the application for Master of Public Health (MPH) is only open for the 1st semester of the school year. You have to wait…

Latest posts

My #SuperEman


Hindi na Sana Natapos ang Kanta

Worldwide OPM hit 'Anak' used in 'Gangnam 1970' trailer

Silang Dalawang Ginoo na ang Ngala'y Iisa

The winners of #HimigHandogPPopLoveSongs2014

Fear Not Zamboanga City


I Share 'Historical Facts, Historical Lies & Historical Rights on the West Philippine Sea' by Justice Antonio Carpio